If you are interested in our position, please call us or send your resume to us. If your resume meets the
requirements, we will contact you
Resume delivery email: email@example.com
1. Electrical automation, mechatronics or related majors, college degree or above;
2. Able to complete robot trajectory demonstrating work of ABB, Franuc, KUKA, Kawasaki and others;
3. Familiar with robot servo handling, spot welding, gluing & coating and laser process is preferred;
4. Basic English skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing;
5. Strong learning ability, eager to study, willing to accept new things, strong self-management and coordination ability, team spirit;
6. PLC programming and debugging experience is preferred;
7. Familiar with VW, PSA, CAF, GE and other electrical standards is preferred;
8. Working experience in automobile industry is preferred; and,
1. Welding fixture and gripper design for automobile welding production line;
2. Relevant experience in automobile welding fixture design is preferred;
3. Familiar with BIW fixture design, roller hemming die design and the body process; and,
4. Familiar with 2D and 3D design including software like CATIA, AUTOCAD, UG and others; Proficient in office software.
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical design, electromechanical or related majors;
2. Proactive, communicative and logical; and,
3. Familiar with VW, PSA, CAF and others is preferred.
1. Responsible for technical communication and plan review at the early stage of project;
2. Daily work including project start-up, project execution, project monitoring, project completion, project acceptance, cost monitoring and management;
3. Responsible for technical discussion, put forward fixture technical requirements and process guidance;
4. Responsible for requirements and functions (equipment appearance, process, accessories & tools, consumables) of technical agreements and, monitoring and management of tooling & fixture;
5. Responsible for technical support, technical service and quality tracking of site welding in the mass production;
6. Responsible for the repair & maintenance and coordination of auxiliary equipment after acceptance; and,
7. Responsible for project acceptance after mass production; relevant matters rectification and follow-ups during and after acceptance.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical & automation or, similar;
2. 3-5 years of working experience in automobile welding industry, project management of welding production line preferred;
3. French is preferred; and
4. Aged between 25 and 40, able to travel.
1. Preparation of bidding documents, including but not limited to welding spots distribution, layout design, cycle time analysis, etc.;
2. Responsible for the process plan, cycle time analysis, equipment list and technical bidding document of BIW at previous stage;
3. Assisting Marketing Division in technical communication and clarification with clients; and,
4. Assisting technical clarification of projects undertaking.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical /automotive/welding/industrial engineering;
2. 3+ years of experience in process and bidding document making in automobiles welding line;
3. Familiar with welding, fixture and tooling equipment related to automobiles welding line;
4. Proficient in AUTO CAD, OFFICE, CATIA or UG, ROBCAD, PS, etc; and,
5. Serious and responsible in work, rigorous and meticulous, with good team spirit.
1. Collecting automation design data according to functional analysis;
2. Completing designs of automation drawings and outsourcing parts;
3. Participating in automatic PLC program design and debugging;
4. Improving drawings and operation manuals;
5. Completing purchase list of outsourced parts; and,
6. Responsible for on-site debugging.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical/electrical/automation;
2. Familiar with PLC/mechanical equipment principle, mechanical equipment development and maintenance; and,
3. Ability to independently complete simple program design, PLC programming experience preferred.
1. Detailing plan according to the client’s bidding documents and salesman’s initial version of plan;
2. Participating in process plan review and modifying as required;
3. Detailing process design according to the approved process plan;
4. Responsible for layout design, process documents preparation and cycle time analysis;
5. Summarizing and solving process problems encountered; and,
6. Responsible for management of process design.
1. Major in mechanical or welding;
2. 3-5 years welding process design experience is preferred;
3. Proficient in Catia, AutoCAD, RobCAD, UG, Office and others is preferred; and,
4. Serious and responsible in work, rigorous and meticulous, with good innovation spirit and team spirit.